Mango ginger cheese cake. I absolutely love this vegan mango and ginger cheesecake recipe here. I would also love to feature it in our website Greenthickies. Would it be all right if I used one image for it?
There is no denying that natures best creation, mango should be enjoyed on its own for the real. Take it away Vanessa… Mango, Ginger and Coriander (Cilantro) Cheesecake. The delicate flavours of coriander, mango and ginger are the perfect end to an Asian meal. You can have Mango ginger cheese cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango ginger cheese cake
- It’s 125 gm of dates,pitted and soaked in bolling water.
- Prepare 100 gm of almonds.
- It’s 50 gm of desiccated coconut.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Cheesecake layer.
- You need 185 gm of raw cashew soaked over night.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- You need 4.1/2 tsp of agar agar.
- You need 5 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of aquafaba water / whipped cream.
- You need of For Mango layer.
- It’s 400 gm of cubed mango.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agar agar.
Mango cheesecake Recipe with step by step photos – this is a delicious no bake vegetarian mango cheese cake recipe made without eggs and gelatin. Reviews for: Photos of Mango Cheesecake with Sweet Ginger Crust. You saved Mango Cheesecake with Sweet Ginger Crust to your Favorites. Keyword: cream cheese, ginger cookies, Mango & Ginger Cheesecake.
Mango ginger cheese cake step by step
- Grind your almonds in a mixture until you get a coarse crumb.
- Take them out of the mixture and set aside..
- Drain your dates, squeeze excess water out and chop them roughly.and make smooth paste in mixture..
- In a bowl mix date and paste. With enough ground almonds and desiccated coconut to obtain a dough that isn't too sticky yet still holds together well..
- I prefer doing it by hand but you could also just dump your ground almonds and desiccated coconut back in to mixture and mix it well..
- Take a cheese cake mould and press the base down well with your fingers.. There are no gaps. And put it in fridge..
- Ready to start blending cheese cake layer put agar agar flakes and 1/2 aquafaba in a small pot and boiling. Until flakes dissolve and mixture thichens. And sets as soo. As it's cool down..
- Chuck rinsed cashew,coconut cream, maple syrup and grated ginger and lime juice warm agar agar mix and blend..
- Cheesecake mixture is super smooth.
- And base layer remove in to freeze and second layer pour on base layer. And set 30 min in freeze..
- Mango layer start take a water bowl and add agraagar soaked and aside for 5 min..
- And after 5 min agar agar boiled until dissolved. And make mango puree and add agar agar mix it well and add cheesecake top layer and 8 hours for set in fridge..
- And served chilled..
Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer, add the remaining contents and make a creamy and. Vegan Mango Coconut Cheesecake is a creamy no bake cheesecake that you'll fall in love with! Made with only natural sweeteners, this cheesecake is both great for you and. vegan mango ginger cheesecake decorated. Refreshing and delicious mango cheesecake is easy to make and is no bake, perfect for a hot summer day when you. Topped with Mango Mousse on a Vanilla Coconut Macaroon Crust.