Rakshabandhan healthy squares. Raksha Bandhan is a popular festival celebrated across the country. Irrespective of caste and creed people from all walks of life participate in this festival. It is celebrated on the full moon day of the lunar month Shravana (Shravana Poornima) which also coincides with.
Raksha Bandhan gifts for yor sister wth a healthy twist. New Delhi: Raksha Bandhan is around the corner and people are busy buying the perfect gifts for their siblings. While there are many Rakhi gifting options available now. You can have Rakshabandhan healthy squares using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rakshabandhan healthy squares
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 200 gram of condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 cup of chopped dates.
- It’s 3 of tables spoon coconut powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1 tablespoon of poppyseeds.
Raksha Bandhan, also abbreviated to Rakhi, is the Hindu festival that celebrates brotherhood and love. It is celebrated on the full moon in the month of Sravana in the lunar calendar. Raksha Bandhan occurs on the full moon during Sravana. The sentiments expressed through Raksha Bandhan are those of maintaining family bonds.
Rakshabandhan healthy squares step by step
- Blitz walnuts, cashew, almonds and dates in a food processor.
- Add condensed milk, sesame seeds and coconut powder and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes..
- In a plate takes ghee and poppy seeds and add the microwave mixture and mix. Please use spatula as the mixture will be hot..
- On a greaseproof paper pour the mixture and roll it. With a cutter cut to desired shapes and let it cool..
This is evident in the festival's primary function of binding brothers and sisters. Reach out to your brothers and sisters by sending Rakhi Messages through this website! We promise to publish your heartfelt Rakhi Greetings on this page along with your name and the name of your sibling. Send Raksha Bandhan SMS to show your love for your sister or brother. These Rakshabandhan SMS are unique and would strengthen your bond with your brother or People like to send Raksha Bandhan SMS to their sisters despite their busy schedule.