Paan Ice Cream. Because paan is so popular, treats made with same flavor are also quite popular like my very famous Paan Coconut Ladoo and ice cream. You only need to mix in everything together and freeze it, that's it! No one can guess whether you got it from the market or made at home. yummy!!! delicious!!!.
This ice-cream recipe is a perfect blend of freshness of paan, wrapped in frozen creamy mixture and loaded with sweetness. Slowly add the custard, milk and a small amount of green food colouring until a light pistachio colour. No churn, no ice cream machine needed to make this beautifully fresh and zingy betel leaf or paan ice cream topped with some homemade gulkand jam (rose petal jam), crumbled pistachios, chocolate chips and finally topped with a drizzle of rose syrup!! You can cook Paan Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paan Ice Cream
- You need 4-5 of large Paan leaves (Betel leaves).
- It’s 5-6 of Cherries or Dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gulkand or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar or to taste.
- You need 200 g of Fresh cream.
- You need 250 ml of Whipping cream.
The delicious and mouthwatering Paan Icecream is enjoyed by all. paan kulfi recipe no cook kulfi recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. sweet and creamy kulfi recipe prepared with paan leaves or betel leaves with condensed or thick sweetened milk. this kulfi recipe is an instant version without any cooking and is prepared by mixing meetha paan with dates or gulkand in creamy condensed milk. This paan is our version of the "Death by Chocolate" desert. Made with fresh Brownie Bites, decorated with Chocolate syrup, and finally topped off with some salter caramel ice cream, this paan is a blast of chocolate at so many levels which makes it not suitable for the weak hearted.
Paan Ice Cream step by step
- Tear the leaves into small pieces..
- In a blender add paan leaves, cherries, gulkand, powder sugar and 2 tbsp whipping cream..
- Grind coarsely and keep that aside..
- In a large bowl add fresh cream and beat for a minute and then add whipping cream, beat for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add paan paste beat until well combined..
- Transfer the ice cream into a dish and freezer overnight..
- Scoop & garnish with cherries..
Paan ice cream, without ice cream maker, a delicious Indian ice cream made using paan leaves. Do we need a Summer to relish an ice cream😉. I have made this ice cream last year and clicked the video and step wise pictures of paan ice cream. Over the years, we have acquired fame in providing quality, freshness, service, and experience of delivering the best Paan and Fast Food. We have skilled professionals making delicious Masala Paan and other savories like Faluda, Shakes, Ice-cream, Fresh waffles, Burgers, Special Rabri, and Shawarma in Brampton.