Dry fruit energy bars. These dried fruit energy bars are the perfect breakfast option for busy people. They're easy to make ahead and jam-packed with ingredients like chia seeds, quinoa and oats that will keep you fueled throughout the day. — Andrea Potischman, Menlo Park, California. Don't want to spend all your money on snack bars?
Not only are these bars cheaper to make, you can get sweetness from fruits and other natural sources, and customize them any way you like. CLIF Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bars are a chewy, great tasting, healthy way to get the energy boost you need without endangering your health to do it. To make them you will need a food processor. You can have Dry fruit energy bars using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry fruit energy bars
- You need 100 gm of walnut.
- You need 100 gm of almonds.
- You need 50 gm of pistachios.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of mixed seeds.
- Prepare 200 gm of deseeded dates.
- Prepare 100 gm of dried figs.
- Prepare 100 gm of both raisins.
It does not really matter what type as long as it is able to process some nuts and dried fruits. So throw the prunes, dates and almond in your food processor and pulse until it looks like a sticky dough. Homemade energy bars are great at getting you out of a last-minute food fix. Whether time's too short to make breakfast, you need an energy burst Place the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Dry fruit energy bars instructions
- Dry roast all ingredients separately except raisins and figs.
- In food processor put all pulse it couple of times or as you like consistency I made it coarsely ground.
- Grease tin and pour mixture level it and keep it in fridge for set cut in bar shape.
Put the wet ones in a pan on a low heat until melted, mixing well. Refuel your child's energy stores with these dry fruit jaggery energy bars for kids. So a little boost in the form of energy bars should fill the gap and keep them as energetic as ever. And no, we're not suggesting you go out and buy a packaged bar; you can make your very own dry fruit jaggery. Dried Fruit Nut Energy Bar Recipes.