Fruit Oatmeal Cookies. These Fruit and Oatmeal Cookies are not only healthy but packed with flavor. Easy vegan oatmeal cookies studded with dark chocolate chunks and the perfect crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside texture. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare.
When they're made with hearty oats, wheat flour, and delicious dried. methods. These are a favorite chewy cookie that can be made by anyone, and nothing quite beats a warm, perfectly spiced. I crave oatmeal cookies every once and a while and love to make this easy oatmeal cookie recipe. You can cook Fruit Oatmeal Cookies using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of brown Sugar or regular Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dehydrated fruits like pineapple, peach, apricot.
- Prepare 3 of big Dates chopped.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Raisins.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dehydrated Coconut pieces.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped dark Chocolate or chips.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of grated Coconut or dessicated Coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies. fruit and berriesnuts and seedsoats. Cranberry orange oatmeal cookies that are nutty, chewy and full of season's flavour. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices.
Fruit Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Sieve together All purpose flour or maida and baking powder..
- Collect all the dehydrated fruits, dates and raisins in a plate..
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and soft butter. I use brown sugar. You can use white sugar also..
- Combine well with a spatula or hand..
- Add one egg and mix together..
- Add cinnamon powder, honey and vanilla essence. Mix well..
- Next add the fruits, raisins and coconut both dehydrated and grated..
- Mix well to combine uniformly..
- Add sieved maida or all purpose flour and oatmeal..
- Give it a good mix with hand. A soft dough will form..
- To this dough add chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips..
- Mix lightly to incorporate the chocolates with the dough..
- Cover and keep the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to become the dough little hard so that we can handle easily to give the shape of the cookies..
- Pre heat oven at 170 degree Celsius for 10 minutes..
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet or aluminium foil..
- Take out the dough from the refrigerator, make small lime size balls (about 15 to 16) and place them in the baking tray. Keep some gap between the cookies as they will expand during baking..
- Bake them for about 12 to 15 minutes at 170 degree or until light brown in colour..
- Immediately take out from oven and transfer the sheet with cookies to a cool place..
- Be careful to transfer as the cookies will be soft this time and may break easily..
- Rest them to cool completely. They will be little hard when cool..
- Keep them in a air tight container and serve as required..
These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are chewy, delicious, and healthy. The recipe uses bananas and applesauce. This crisp and chewy cookie is loaded with oats, dried fruit, and chopped nuts. Cream shortening and sugars, add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Sift flour , salt , baking soda and cinnamon.