Gulkand Semolina Cookies. Gulkand Kala Jamun is a dessert recipe that hails from Rajasthan. One of the finest recipe i got to learn from my Grandma when she was alive. Gulkand Kala Jamun is certainly a show stopper in your festival spreads.
Add baking powder and baking soda. Fold in chopped pistachios and almonds. Gulkand Kheer is an innovative and easy to make recipe. You can have Gulkand Semolina Cookies using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulkand Semolina Cookies
- You need of For Cookies.
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of clarified butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 of sugar or as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mace powder.
- You need 6-8 of pistachio chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rose water.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- You need 1/2 cup of dates paste.
- Prepare 4 tsp of gulkand.
- It’s 2 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
It gives amazing taste and also taste like ice-cream so that children loves it. Gulkand makes it healthy and tasty and also give a nice fragrance to kheer. Gulkand Milkshake recipe with easy step by step instructions for your easy understanding and learning. How to make Gulkand Milkshake / Rose Petals Milkshake.
Gulkand Semolina Cookies instructions
- Take semolina, all purpose flour, sugar, yeast, mace powder and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add clarified butter and oil now mix this mixture dry with palm.
- Now cover this and keep in fridge for 4 to 5 hours.
- After 5 hours take out the bowl from fridge, add rose water mix it and again keep in fridge for 1 hour.
- Now left out mixture from fridge and knead a soft dough if knead add some all-purpose flour for soft dough, cover it and keep aside this.
- Take dates paste, gulkand, cardamom powder, chopped pistachios and rose water in a bowl and mix well and make small size balls of this and keep aside.
- Now make small balls of semolina and all purpose dough and fill the dates and gulkand balls in this and cover nicely from all sides.
- Now take a prepare balls in palm and press with fork to gives the cookies shape of the filled balls.
- Make all semolina cookies like this for remaining filled balls.
- Now grease a pan with butter paper and arrange the cookies.
- Now bake the cookies in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till it's light brown in colour.
- When cookies done and cool sprinkle some powder sugar and garnish with cherries.
- Now Gulkand Semolina Cookies is ready to serve.
Gulkand – the name is new to me until last year. So did some search in the net and bought the bottle from mustafa. This is a Recipe for preparing Gulkand Modak or Modak with a Rose Petal Jam Stuffing. This recipe explains who to prepare the Gulkand Stuffing and prepare the Gulkand Modak in a simple step-by-step manner. The Marathi version of the same Gulkand Modak recipe along with the images is published in this – Article.