SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup. This healthy lentil soup recipe comes together quickly with pantry ingredients. My lentil soup is made with mostly pantry ingredients but includes hearty greens and a squeeze of Never miss a recipe. Ragi Cookies aka Ragi Biscuits is a great healthy choice for cookies.
These cookies don't spread, giving you defined edges! You can decorate these cookies with sanding sugar, or you can use my recipe below for a simple (and tasty!) pipe-able sugar cookie. Ragi is a wonder millet grain and is also known as nachni or red millet. nachni has great benefits as its loaded with calcium and rich in minerals. You can have SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup
- You need of Sugarfree Ragi cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup of ragi flour.
- You need 1 cup of dry dates flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter, ghee, coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Milk as required.
- Prepare of Mixed Lentil soup.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of split red lentil, masoor dal.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of split pigeon peas, toor dal.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of split green gram, moong dal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli paste.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black or white pepper powder.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tender part of coriander stems.
I am sharing here the way I learnt to make ragi halwa from my mom. Here I have used used milk and ghee to prepare this. Sugar-Free "Sugar" Cookies with Sugar-Free "Sugar" Icing. Sugar-Free "Sugar" Cookies with Sugar-Free "Sugar" Icing. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add the ragi flour, dates powder, salt and baking powder and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the melted butter and mix till the mixture is even..
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon to bring everything together, you can also use banana paste in place of milk..
- Divide the dough in equal portions and make small lemon size balls, slightly press them with a fork or back of a bottle cap..
- Place in a lined baking tray, an inch apart from each other..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 degree C for 20 minutes. Until then you can prepare for the lentil soup..
- For vegetable stock; in a pressure cooker add 2 cups water and add rough chop potatoes, coriander stalk, stems of cauliflower, broccoli, some leaves of cabbage, 4-5 carrot pieces, 2-3 beans pieces and cook till 1 whistle, strain, and use in various recipes. Can be stored in refridgerator upto 15 days.
- Wash and soak mixed dal for 20 minutes. Pressure cook until 2 whistles or until soft and mushy..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add crushed garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add fine chop onion and saute until golden colour.
- Add mashed dal and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli sauce and fine chop coriander stalks.
- Cook till 1 boil, add lemon juice. Switch off flame.
- Serve with slice of lemon and coriander leaves.
Sugar free oatmeal cookies are sure going to make a great impression. These cookies are delicious and tempting. Mix the Oats and the whisked Egg and Coconut until combined. Add the Honey and fold till just combined. With these delicious sugar cookie mix recipes, you can whip up creative confections that the whole family will love.