Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. How to Make Anjeer khajur kulfi. Add sugar to the reduced milk and cook further.
Kulfis are made by reducing milk – This is a cool dish for royal desserts. This khajoor anjeer rolls recipe is very healthy as it is sugar free and it is very easy to make.you can have this khajoor anjeer burfi as a snack or as a dessert whenever you feel the craving of . But this kulfi is made without sugar , it is really very tasty as well as healthy Lata Jain Dugar. You can cook Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi using 9 ingredients and 32 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi
- It’s 500 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 12 pieces of dates or khajoor, deseeded.
- It’s 6 pieces of figs or anjeer.
- It’s 3 tbsp of roasted dry nuts like almonds, cashews and pistachios.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pistachios.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rose syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate sprinklers.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soaked chia seeds.
Malai Kulfi- a frozen Indian milk dessert. Malai Kulfi is a very popular Indian dessert. It is basically a dense ice cream with intense Indian flavours. Kulfi is made in few flavors as compared to ice cream.
Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi step by step
- In a pan pour the milk and switch on the gas, let it cook on low heat.
- Take pistachios and figs in two different bowls.
- Put some water in both the bowls and let them soak for half an hour.
- Watch the milk in between and stir a little, so that it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- After half an hour, you can see the figs are soaked nicely.
- Chop the figs into small pieces.
- Peel the soaked pistachios.
- And let them dry on a cloth for 10 minutes.
- Then chop them finely.
- Now you can see the milk has reduced to half the quantity.
- Now take the deseeded dates or khajoor.
- Combine the dates and chopped figs in a mixer jar.
- And grind them into a fine paste.
- Take out the dates and figs mixture from the mixer jar and add it to the reduced milk.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Until all the mixture merges well, let it cook further for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Cook the mixture, until it becomes thick like this, switch off the gas and let it cool down completely.
- When it cools down completely then put it in a mixer jar.
- And grind it into a smooth paste.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Now take some finely chopped dry nuts like almonds, pistachios and cashews.
- Now add the dry nuts to the ready mixture and mix nicely, the kulfi mixture is ready.
- Now take some triangular small glasses and put some chopped pistachios in the bottom.
- Then fill them with the kulfi mixture.
- Pour some kulfi mixture in few kulfi moulds, sprinkle some chopped pistachios on top.
- Place the triangular glasses in a plate and cover with a cling film.
- In the same way cover the kulfi mould also with a cling film.
- These are ready now to go to the freezer.
- Keep them in the freezer and set them for at least 6 – 8 hours.
- After 6 – 8 hours take them out and unmould one triangle shape kulfi in a bowl.
- Now take out the kulfi from rahein kulfi mould and cut into pieces, first pour some rose syrup in the bottom of a glass, then put the chia seeds and then the kulfi pieces, again pour some rose syrup on top.
- In another serving plate un mould the triangle shape kulfi, garnish with chocolate sauce, rose syrup and sone chocolate sprinklers, serve immediately before it starts melting.
Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi Kulfi Anjeer Khajoor. This dessert is typically made with nolen gur, a type of jaggery from West Bengal. Here, we've substituted nolen gur with gula melaka. Anjeer Khajoor Sweet Recipe II sugarfree sweet recipe II anjeer roll II anjeer katli I anjeer ladoo. Mango slice kulfi II Apple slice kulfi II stuffed kulfi II summer season favourite.