No-bake granola bar(with gulukand).
You can have No-bake granola bar(with gulukand) using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake granola bar(with gulukand)
- Prepare 1 cup of Medjoo dates pitted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mixed dried fruits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gulkand.
No-bake granola bar(with gulukand) step by step
- Line a 8"×8" baking pan with parchment paper,leaving some paper overhang on the sides for easy removal. Set aside for later use..
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat,add 1 1/2 cup rolled oats and chopped almonds to hot pan..
- Toss oats and almonds for about 7-8 minutes or until they turned light brown..
- In a electric blender/food processor add pitted dates and honey..
- Process dates and honey to form a paste..
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of dried fruits(I used dried berries, strawberries, pineapple and cherries.You can use as per your Choice),2 tbsp gulkand,1/4 cup chocolate chips and dates honey paste..
- Add roasted oats – almonds mix to the bowl..
- With your hands mix everything until well combined..
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan..
- Press mixture with bowl to form even layer..
- Place the pan in a fridge for 20-30 minutes or until firm..
- After 30 minutes remove the pan from the fridge and lift granola mixture out of pan using overhang paper on sides..
- With sharp knife cut into equal parts and serve healthy and delicious granola bar..