Granola breakfast bar. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. Made with Whole Grains, Real Fruit & Fiber.
Nut lovers, this would work with walnuts (presumably) or almonds, too. Need a quick breakfast or snack on the go? Make our easy granola bars to boost your energy levels. You can cook Granola breakfast bar using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granola breakfast bar
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of museli.
- You need 2/3 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter or ghee.
- It’s 5/6 of Kimia dates.
These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness. Packed with protein, fiber, and all other manner of good things, these granola bars and other healthy snacks have the energy you need to tackle. Recipes include dried fruit, nuts, seeds, maple syrup and other ingredients for delicious healthy granola bars. Find recipes for chewy, crunchy granola bars to meet any taste..
Granola breakfast bar instructions
- In a fry pan add ghee and jaggery,when jaggery starts bubbling turn of the burner.add in roasted oats,sesame seeds and chia seeds.Now add the paste of the dates and museli..
- Transfer into a baking tray.Don’t forget to grease the tray before transferring the mixture..now with the help of a spoon mix them well.Don’t use hands as the mixture will be hot..now keep pressing the mixture tightly and set it in the shape of the baking tray..
- Shape them with a sharp knife before cooling as it will be easy to remove from the tray..Refrigerate at least for two hours.very good snack for kids as these bars are filled with energy…
You may need to eat a couple to. Breakfast bar recipes for special diets. There's a breakfast bar recipe, or two, or three, that meets your dietary restrictions. Or maybe the picky eaters in your house are the other kind of "allergic" to certain ingredients. Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal.