Khajoor ka Sherbet#GarmionKMasroobat#3WeeksChallenge. .hai khajoor ka sharbat kaise banaye khajoor ka sharbat kaise banate hain khajoor ke fayde ka ilaj hakeem mian jee. All images, music, pictures shown in the video. Khajoor Ke Sharbat Kay Baishumar Fawaid Khajoor Ke Sharbat Kay Baishumar Fawaid. Загрузка.
Recommended By Chef. khajoor ka halwa Recipe is yummy and very healthy dish, It is very easy to prepare at home because of simple method to follow. Search results for Khajoor Ka Halwa recipes. Khajoor Ka Halwa کھجور کا حلوہ – Sometimes it's hard to decide which one dessert have to make on special occasion. You can have Khajoor ka Sherbet#GarmionKMasroobat#3WeeksChallenge using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khajoor ka Sherbet#GarmionKMasroobat#3WeeksChallenge
- It’s 7-8 of Khajoor (Dates).
- You need 2 cups of Chilled water.
- Prepare of Sugar as required.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kala namak.
- Prepare cubes of Some ice.
Khajoor ka Halwa is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. How to Make Khajoor ka Halwa. Khajoor is one of the most popular Afghan desserts that are made for special festive occasions.
Khajoor ka Sherbet#GarmionKMasroobat#3WeeksChallenge step by step
- Wash the dates,remove their seeds and soaked for 2 hours..
- Take a blender,into it add seedless dates,sugar and water..
- Blend the mixture well for few minutes..
- Now add ice cubes,Kala namak and blend..
- Pour into the glass and serve..
Heat oil in a pan and add khajoor, deep fry it on a slow flame until it changes to brown colour. Current track: Khajoor Ka HalwaKhajoor Ka Halwa. Khajoor Ka Halwa is a famous Arabian dessert. This easy recipe is for all the dessert lovers out there. It is a combination of dates, pistachios, almonds, cardamom, sugar and is topped with raisins.