Sugar-free Energy Bar. Order Sugar Free Energy Bars Today! Our Sugar-Free Candy is perfectly sweet, fresh, and delicious. These must-try candies are packed with flavor.
Energy Bars, Energy Bars, Energy Bars. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. Check out other Healthy Low Carb Recipes. You can cook Sugar-free Energy Bar using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Energy Bar
- Prepare 15-20 of Madjool dates [ pitted].
- It’s 1/4 cups of mixed dry fruits [ black raisins,golden raisins, dried cranberries ].
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mixed nuts [ cashews, pecans,macadamia,pistachios etc.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of flax seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almond / peanut/ cashew butter [ or use coconut oil instead of butter].
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Are you an athlete looking for a healthy energy bar and can't find one without junk? Here is a therapeutic energy bar filled with coconut to decrease inflammation in your joints. One of the reasons inflammation occurs is from a rapid rise in blood sugar, which causes biochemical changes in the cell. Nothing beats making an energy bar from scratch!.
Sugar-free Energy Bar step by step
- In a blender blend the pitted dates, mixed dry fruits, and water into a smooth paste and keep it in a bowl..
- Mix in almond butter or oil and vanilla extract..
- In another bowl combine all the chopped nuts and seeds and add cinnamon and salt [ all the nuts and seed must be unsalted].
- Now combine the wet and dry ingredients, ie the nuts and the dates paste..
- Pour this into a well lined baking pan and press it with a spatula..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F and let it cool..
- Refrigerate it and cut it into bars or squares and enjoy !.
When running from one thing to the next it's easy to rely on convenient foods or energy bars from the store. One of the perks of making your own high-protein energy bars at home is that you're. Why are homemade granola bars healthier? Homemade granola bars are better for you because you get to control what you put in them. These fig energy bars are full of nutritious ingredients with no added sugar!