No bake dry fruits granola bars.
You can have No bake dry fruits granola bars using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake dry fruits granola bars
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking roasted oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of crispy rice cereal.
- You need 1/2 cup of muesli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 50 gram of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted and chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins, black and golden.
- You need 1/4 cup of cranberry.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smashed dates.
No bake dry fruits granola bars instructions
- Firstly lined a small tray with parchment paper and also brush it with little butter..
- In a large bowl ;put oats, cereal, muesli and mix it well..
- Add almonds, raisins, cranberries, give a good mix..
- For caramel mixture, heat butter in low flame..
- Add brown sugar, stir it continuously for a minute..
- Add honey, in low flame cook it for a while,then turn off the flame,add salt and vanilla extract,mix it properly..
- Pour the caramel mixture and smashed dates over the cereal mix,stir it thoroughly until all the cereal mix are properly coated..
- Now put the mixture over the prepared tin,press firmly with the spatula..
- Sprinkle some more dry fruits if u wish, again press it firmly..
- Refrigerate it for 3 hours or till it sets..
- Demould and cut it into desired piece,store in an airtight container in the fridge..
- Enjoy it in late night carving..