Apple granola bars.
You can have Apple granola bars using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple granola bars
- It’s 150 g of oats.
- You need 50 g of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 140 g of apple.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 40 g of dates.
- Prepare of Optional: 150g dark chocolate.
Apple granola bars step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Mix together oats, flour, egg, maple syrup, oil and salt in a bowl. In a separate dish dice apple and then mix with cinnamon..
- Toss apple in butter in a pan on a low heat to soften a little..
- Mix together apple and oat mixture adding in chopped dates..
- Put mixture into a tray and pat down..
- Place in the oven for around 30 minutes..
- After allowing to cool, slice into 8 pieces. I opted to drizzle them in chocolate as it was the weekend but you can choose not to do this step if you want to keep them a little healthier..