Homemade Granola Bars.
You can have Homemade Granola Bars using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Granola Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of oats (you can use instant as well as rolled oats).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice puffs (Murmura or fuliya in regional languages).
- It’s 6-7 of soft dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 spoon of peanut butter if available.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix nuts and seeds (Almonds, walnuts, raisins).
- You need of as required Seeds like pumpkin, chia, melon, flex can be used.
Homemade Granola Bars instructions
- Dry roast the oats in a pan and keep aside..
- Dry roast the rice puffs/ murmura till crisp..
- Blend the dates with a few spoons of water..
- Roughly chop the nuts and dry roast with seeds..
- Now in a big mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients while still hot..
- Spread in a flat tray and refrigerate for about 4-5 hours…
- Cut into desired shapes and voila. Your home-made energy bundles are ready!!!.