Paan ice cream. This refreshing ice cream has all the flavor of meetha paan & is sure to be your new favorite! All the goodness of ice-cream flavoured with paan. Presenting refreshing and full of flavors Paan Dilbahar icecream.
Ice cream flavoured with the world famous Meetha Paan. Ingredients for Paan Ice Cream Recipe. Paan ice cream recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Paan ice cream using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paan ice cream
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 200 g of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 of calcutti paan.
- You need 2 tbsp of gulkand.
- It’s 2 tsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 2 tsp of paan masala mukhwas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of dates.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
Sharing a wonderful dessert recipe with you all This paan ice cream recipe is eggless and no milk powder is also used here. Paan Ice-cream is a perfect dessert recipe after a heavy and hearty meal. This ice-cream recipe is a perfect blend of freshness of paan, wrapped in frozen creamy mixture and loaded with sweetness. Ask jnrobin about Cool Uncle Ice Cream Parlour.
Paan ice cream step by step
- Take a bowl and add fresh cream, condensed milk and sugar and mix it well..
- Then add milk. And add crushed paan leaves, gulkand, fennel seeds, dessicated coconut powder, paan masala mukhwas and chopped dates proper all ingredients mix it well..
- Take a plastic container and add this mixture. And set 6 to 8 hours in freezer..
- After 6 to 8 hours u can check.it's set so ready to serve..
No cooking or ice cream machine needed to make this yummy ice cream. Presenting refreshing and full of flavors Paan Dilbahar icecream. This is very simple recipe of making pan kulfi. paan shots recipe – this paan sharbat drink is super cooling and refreshing summer drink made from paan or betel leaves. not to forget its healthy too. the drink tastes similar to falooda. Ube ice cream is a Filipino ice cream flavor prepared using ube (purple yam) as the main ingredient. This ice cream is often used in making the dessert halo-halo.