Dry Fruits Dessert. Huge Selection of Unsweetened, Freeze-Dried, Organic & More. Browse Our Fast And Easy Dessert Recipes Collection. See more ideas about Recipes, Fruit dessert recipes, Dessert recipes.
Mix Fruits and Dry Fruits Custard This is the recipe of Fruit custard Recipe by Ruhani. I am giving best and easy way to. You can cook Dry Fruits Dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Fruits Dessert
- You need 50 gm of cashew.
- You need 50 gm of dry coconut.
- Prepare 50 gm of almond.
- Prepare 100 gm of dry dates.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 25 gm of vanaspati.
- You need 250 gm of milk.
- It’s 250 gm of water.
Dried fruits are a great ingredient to keep handy in your pantry, ready to use at any moment. Sweets and desserts using nutrient-dense dry fruits are always are a hit. With their interesting textures and vibrant flavours, dry fruits are a much-loved snack, readily available in most Indian households. A delicious praline made of healthy nuts and seeds, the almond pistachio praline triangles are a great snack for any time of the day.
Dry Fruits Dessert instructions
- Soften the cashew, dry coconut, almond and dry dates with milk and water on medium flame for 30 mins….
- When the milk and water gets evaporated…grind the dry fruits…and make a thick paste….
- Then add the vanaspati in a kadhai and add the paste of dry fruits in it…and cook it on medium flame for 5 min….
- Then add the sugar and again cook it on medium flame for 10 mins….
- Tasty and healthy dry fruits dessert is ready… Garnish with some cashew and almond…and serve….
Dry fruits poli, a no sugar less oil Indian dessert recipe, a healthy version of poli, recipe with step by step pictures. Poli also called as Obattu, Holige, puran poli, vermi in different languages, is a sweet loaded with ghee. The stuffing inside the polis varies from place to place as South Indians, Maharastrians use chana dal and gujaratis. Dried fruits from prunes to apricots elevate a simple dish by adding natural sweetness and a pleasant bite.. A plum, says Webster's, is "a raisin when used in desserts;" traditional English.