Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars. Call them vegan snickers if you want but these caramel peanut chocolate bars are next level delicious! And there's REAL homemade vegan caramel in them. so. If you're looking for something different than the traditional pumpkin pie, these delicious pumpkin bars should do the trick!
Candy bars make for a great sweet treat for desserts or even just during the day. Making your own candy bars is a great way to be in control of the ingredients that you end up eating. Thankfully, vegan food bloggers do tend to create a wide range of recipes for pretty much any occasion. You can cook Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars
- It’s 1 cup of seedless dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4th cup of pistachios.
- Prepare 3/4th cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4th cup of water.
These lightly sweetened, super moist vegan and paleo-friendly pumpkin bars are the perfect healthy fall treat!! See more ideas about Pumpkin candy, Pumpkin, Halloween treats. Pistachio Green Linen Fabric Pumpkins + Leather Leaves, Fall Decorations, Fall Farmhouse Decor, Fall Centerpiece, Thanksgiving Tablescape Add a Orange Candy Bar – Great Idea for University of Tennessee Tailgate – Go Vols! Pistachio Gelato Recipe by David Lebovitz.
Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars step by step
- Soak the dates in water for 15-20 minutes. Finely chop the pistachios..
- Then grind the soaked dates with the pumpkin seeds and with half of the pistachios..
- Then in a square plate put the remaining chopped pistachios and then spread the dates paste on it evenly..
- Melt the dark chocolate and then put it over the dates mixture..
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Then demould it on a plate..
- Cut it into squares. Now your pista pumpkin candy bars are ready. Then serve it..
Hercules Candies vegan chocolate candy bars are the perfect pick me up. They are the perfect serving size for one person. Just add one vegan chocolate bar to a human and go from hum drum human to happy human in one bite! Discover which candies are vegan and animal free in this comprehensive candy and sweets guide. This vegan candy list is a must read for all vegans!