Antioxident Energy Bar. Ounce for ounce, this bar is up to ten times more powerful than the "exotic" juices on the market. More convenient, less expensive, does not require. Read Energy Bars, Goji Antioxidant reviews, side effects, coupons and more from eVitamins.
An energy bar with protein, fat and the right carbohydrates can keep you going between meals, or give you needed energy for an exercise routine. NUTRITION FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY: CLIF BAR is the ultimate performance energy bar, purposefully crafted with an ideal mix of protein, fat, and carbohydrates to sustain active bodies before. Easy to make customized energy bars that are full of FAT BURNING energy, without all unnecessary and undesirable ingredients! You can have Antioxident Energy Bar using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antioxident Energy Bar
- It’s 10 of dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melon seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried/fresh rose petals.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pistachios.
- Prepare 6 of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Make your own at home, add your own favorite healthy ingredients, and. Energy bars, also known as granola bars, are sold in all grocery stores and are a great source of nutrition that Along with these benefits comes others like being rich in antioxidants and nutrients. These "antioxidant health chews" are neat little things. These also require less chewing than energy bars, which is great – there's no reason to put extra stress.
Antioxident Energy Bar step by step
- Dry roast oats in a pan for 2 minutes on low flame.Take out and keep aside..
- Add all the ingredients to the pan(exept jaggery,dates and honey).Dry roast on low flame for 2 minutes.Take out and keep aside..
- Put jaggery to the pan and add 1tbsp water.Heat till jaggery melts.Donot over cook..
- Add sliced dates,oats and seeds.Mix well.Add honey,mix..
- Transfer it into a greased tray or on foil paper/parchment paper..
- Spread evenly,forming a 1"thick sheet.Keep in fridge for 30 minutes to set..
- After 30 minutes take out,put on a board/plate.Cut into bars..
- Fold the bars into butter paper.Can be store in fridge upto 1 month.Energy bars are ready to be served..
Whether an energy bar is healthy depends on its ingredients. While antioxidants do not contribute to energy directly, they are found in the foods you eat that do Antioxidants fight these free radicals to prevent or reverse damage. Greens+ Energy Bars is a green food bar containing organic superfoods, herbal extracts and antioxidants. The bars provide you with lasting energy all day and can be eaten as a snack or as a. Which is why we have a whole range of energy bars, gels and munchies for you to snack on the go.