Granola bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. KIND® bars are made with real, wholesome ingredients.
Get recipes for homemade granola and granola bars, plus helpful storage tips. Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and wheat germ onto a half-sheet pan. Pour the honey mixture over the oats and coconut; stir to coat. You can cook Granola bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola bars
- Prepare 6 of soft dates.
- Prepare 2 of figs.
- You need 4 tbsp of oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of flaxseeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 10-12 of almonds.
Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains. Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. Need a quick breakfast or snack on the go? Make our easy granola bars to boost your energy levels.
Granola bars step by step
- First of all boil dates and figs with half cup water just for 2 to 3 minutes..when it become soft mash it and make a paste.
- In a pan roast oats,sesame seeds, coconut powder…then grind it with flax seeds and almonds.
- Now mix dates paste and honey in dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Grease a pan and place this batter in pan..Mark with knife and freeze it for half an hour.
- Now cut in cubes or bars as your choice and keep in airtight container..U can keep it for one week.
These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness. These granola bars are yummy but way too sweet for me. My kids love that the granola bars taste like cookies, but I think I'll cut the honey/maple syrup by at least half next time. Looking for recipes for granola bars? Taste of Home has the best granola bar recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.