Dry fruits chocolate Bar. Huge Selection of Unsweetened, Freeze-Dried, Organic & More. Take a Bite of Our New Klondike® Triple Chocolate Frozen Treat, Donut Meets Ice Cream. Think This is More Chocolate Than You Can Handle?
Dry Fruits Chikki is a nutritious snack for everyone. Dry Fruits Chikki is a crunchy snack and is healthy too. This has different types of fry fruits which makes it super healthy. You can have Dry fruits chocolate Bar using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits chocolate Bar
- It’s 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 3 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- It’s 1 cup of seedless dates / karjur.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried berries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried angir.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need For of garnish..
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced coconut Some almonds and pistachios.
You can serve it as an evening snack or a munching snack to everyone. This does not require much preparation and cooking time. In this video we see how to make popcorn barfi, a home made dessert recipe with popcorn, white chocolate, cashew nuts, almonds, pistas or any other dry fruits of your choice and MnMs/Gems to make. If you compare these chocolate energy bars to similar fruit/nut bars sold at the store, I think they taste better, are nutritionally superior, and probably cheaper to make at home.
Dry fruits chocolate Bar instructions
- In a blender take 1 cup of seedless dates and dry blend around 4-5 pulses. blend dates coarsely. keep aside..
- Now finely chop cashews, pistachios and almonds. Do not powder them as you won't enjoy the crunchy bites..
- Now take a kadhai and add a tbsp of ghee. add all the dry fruits like raisins, cashews, pistachios and almonds. fry them on medium flame for 3-4 minutes till they change colour lightly..
- Continue to fry on medium flame smashing dates with a spatula. this helps dates to separate out and mix uniformly with other dry fruits. Also add cardamom powder and continue to saute. Saute till the dates start releasing oil. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool for a minute or 2..
- Then immediately start making cake shaped do not cool completely, then you wont be able to make cake and fridge for 5minutes.
- Make a double boiler by first boiling a large pot of water. Or microwave for 1 minute and stir until melt the chocolate. Add the chocolate chips to a smaller pot, then hold the smaller pot over the boiling water to melt the chocolate, careful not to let any water leak into the chocolate..
- Stir the chocolate continuously until it is smooth. Pour the chocolate onto a Dry fruit cake baking sheet lined with a parchment paper Use a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate out until it is roughly 1/2 cm in thickness..
- Immediately garnish top with the almonds, Sliced pistachios and coconut slices. allow to cool completely,than cut in to bar shaped.your healthy and delicious snack bar are ready to eat..
The only problem is they look so good it takes your brain a millisecond to process that they're not going to taste like the fudge brownies they resemble. Information about dried fruit is very conflicting. Some say it is a nutritious, healthy snack, while others claim it is no better than candy. A gift of chocolate-covered fruit adds to any celebration. The sweet taste of dried-fruit chocolate gift makes an exceptional snack, hostess gift, or treat to share with the.