Wheatflour (atta) Cookies. Using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose makes this a contender for the best-tasting cookie ever! The use of whole wheat flour instead of regular all-purpose flour results in a hearty, but still tender, cookie that has a deeper flavor than the usual. This is the same whole wheat flour (atta) that we use for making Roti or Poori or Parathas.
Quality Indian grain is slow ground in a chakki – a traditional stone grinder – to retain the nutritional goodness of the wheat and the truly. Chapati Flour, Bleached Flour, Bread Flour, Durum Flour, Graham Flour. Similar Cookies Eggless Cutout Cookies Linzer Cookies Candycane Cookies Sprinkle Cookies Monster Cookies without Flour Cornflakes Cookies Chocolate Fudge Next Post: Easy Atta Cake Recipe – Eggless Whole Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe »..chocolate chip cookies with whole wheat flour and jaggery or atta and gur a healthier alternative to regular chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Wheatflour (atta) Cookies using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheatflour (atta) Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (besan).
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped dates (khajur).
This chocolate chip cookie recipe is not quite that but it's definitely a super quick way to get a tray full of warm cookies in a jiffy. Masala puri made with whole wheat flour perked up with spices is a popular breakfast in Gujarat. Dudh ki Roti is another variant of the Wheat is a healthy and popular cooking ingredient. I am a regular user of Wheat flour Atta and prepare a lot of delicious dishes.
Wheatflour (atta) Cookies instructions
- Arrange all the ingredients..
- Spread sheet of oiled paper on the pan..
- Take seeds of 12 cardamoms, with sugar in jar and grind to powder..
- Mix all the dried ingredients nicely in a bowl. (except cranberries).
- In another bowl, mix sugar powder mixture with ghee and beat till the mixture is light,as the sugar powder dissolve with ghee..
- Mix the dry ingredients mixture little at a time and make the dough..
- Make equal size balls from the dough. Press a little,to flatten and make light depression to fit the dried cranberries..
- Then arrange in the prepared pan and bake on gas stove,on low flame,for 8-10 minutes..
- Allow to cool and store in an air tight container to store for a month and continue to relishing. Thanks.
Sieve together wheat flour, baking powder and salt. Wheat flour is a powder made from the grinding of wheat used for human consumption. Wheat varieties are called "soft" or "weak" if gluten content is low. Get atta delivered to your doorstep. Find regular, chappati, multigrain, whole wheat and gluten-free atta in convenient weights for home & professional use.