Energy bar (No sugar, No jaggery, No ghee). ENERGY BAR is a healthy snack which is rich in protein and it can give instant energy to our body. It has no sugar and no jaggery but sweetened with natural. No Sugar No Jaggery Energy Bar.
No need to go out to buy a packaged energy bar to fill the gap between meals, when you can make healthy jaggery and nuts bar at home with simple ingredients. Delicious energy bars without any added sugar? It is possible to find a bar that fits the bill. You can have Energy bar (No sugar, No jaggery, No ghee) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Energy bar (No sugar, No jaggery, No ghee)
- It’s 1 cup of dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 cup of khaju (halves).
- You need 1 cup of badam(Almonds).
- It’s 1/4 cup of pistachio.
- You need 1/4 cup of til (sesame).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of dry ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted oats powder.
Here are five our contributing nutrition editor loves. No-Bake Cherry Lime Chia Energy BarsCupcakes and Kale Chips. Step away from the sugary store-bought energy bars and start making these homemade energy bar recipes for an easy snack the whole family will love. This sweet and nutty energy bars are filled with flavors and ingredients like : hazelnuts, dried cherries, dates, oats, and cocoa powder and might just.
Energy bar (No sugar, No jaggery, No ghee) instructions
- Soak dates for 2 hours,after that blend smooth.
- Roast all the dry fruits on low flame till golden & crisp. keep aside in a large bowl..
- Saute dates paste on flame for 5 mins then add roasted dry fruits, mix well,add honey, salt,dry ginger,cardamom powder and combined well then add roasted oats powder as it's absorbs moisture,then thickens,transfer it to greased mould with baking sheet,spread uniformly with the same level,refrigerate for 1 hour,once set completely cut into piece and ready to serve..
No Cow Plant Based Energy Bars. Chocolate Sea Salt Energy Bar. furthermore, some tips and suggestions while making sugar free modak recipe. firstly, this is a no sugar and no jaggery modak, but that does not mean it does not have sugar content in it. i have added dates, khoya which has sugar content in it and hence you may need to reconsider if you have. I wanted an energy bar with only natural organic ingredients and no sugars. I particularly like the smooth aftertaste. The other no-sugar-added chocolate, though much cheaper, simply doesn't have this creamy sense to it, to my taste.