Date cookies. Find Deals on Date Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
You can also heat them on the stovetop with a few teaspoons of water. Either technique will soften them up. They will also soften more as they bake. You can have Date cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date cookies
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 250 gm of Date.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- Prepare Gram of flour 3 tbsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Semolina.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 250 gm of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 250 gm of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
My friend Kelly Jaggers is back with another delicious family recipe! These cookies would make a perfect treat for Rosh Hashanah. ~ Tori. My Aunt Ruby was never a big fan of chocolate. Cover with another piece of dough and fasten the edges securely.
Date cookies instructions
- Mix all purpose flour, gram flour, semolina, oil, baking powder. Make a dough and keep aside for rest for atleast 20 minutes..
- Remove seed from dates and grind them. Keep aside..
- Take a small portion to make a cookie fill grind date inside and pack it with some more dough..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree. Place cookies inside and bake for 8-10 minutes..
In a nonreactive medium saucepan over low heat, combine dates, granulated sugar, and water. Remove the cookies to racks to cool completely. Combine the flours, lemon zest, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans.