Dates bar with goji Berry and sunflower seeds. Compare Prices on Goji Berries Seeds in Patio & Garden. Professional Baker Megan Reed shares her delicious and healthy bars! Goji Berry and Chia Seed No Bake Granola Bars.
It is organic, gluten-free, works with the Paleo diet, and has no added sugar. Ingredients: sprouted almonds, sprouted sunflower seeds, dates, egg white protein, sprouted pistachios, goji berries, cacao nibs, coconut nectar, baobab, and sea salt. Holland & Barrett Berry & Seed Mix are a exciting blend of berries and seeds including cranberries, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, blueberries, golden berries and goji berries. You can cook Dates bar with goji Berry and sunflower seeds using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates bar with goji Berry and sunflower seeds
- It’s 3 of Ripe date big size.
- You need 2 tbspn of white sesame seeds -.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Roasted peanut -.
- You need 1 tbspn of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Goji berries.
- You need 3 tbspn of dry coconut.
This bag is the perfect mix of delicious seeds and some of our most popular dried berries. Line a slice tin with Multix Bake. In a food processor add the pitted dates and coconut oil and blitz till smooth. Add the raw cocoa, sunflower seeds, coconut and half the pepitas and half the goji berries.
Dates bar with goji Berry and sunflower seeds instructions
- Remove the seed from dates, crush the peanuts, and add ingredients in a plate mix it well and prepare small balls.
- Very healthy bar. When we are hungry we can eat this ball to satiate our hunger pangs..
Blitz again until everything starts to stick together. So healthy, naturally sweetened, and perfect as an on-the-go snack. These bars are easy to carry, quick to eat, and a simple solution to a problem that was making me dread running long distances. The stars of these bars are dates, walnuts, sunflower seeds and goji berries. If you've never dabbled in goji territory, they are tiny red berries (usually sold dry) full of antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids.