No Butter Oat date cookie cups. These healthy no-bake oatmeal cookies are so easy to make and the recipe is very straightforward! Change it up: These cookies should be totally adaptable! Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Save Recipe. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room temperature until. I love these date cookies so much, I included them in my holiday cards to friends and family! You can cook No Butter Oat date cookie cups using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Butter Oat date cookie cups
- It’s 1 Cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Almonds , chopped.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dates , chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of apricots Dried , chopped.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of Yogurt Plain.
- Prepare of Vanilla Essence.
The nutty taste of oatmeal needs brown sugar! Or if you have unsalted, just add in a pinch of sea salt. Sugar: We're going old school with lots of granulated sugar here. Old fashioned oats: Or quick oats can work in this recipe too.
No Butter Oat date cookie cups instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until it's all moist..
- Divide mixture among 12 medium sized greased muffin cups. Using your fingers press into the center of each muffin cup and then work your way around the edges to form a granola bowl. It really helps to keep your fingers wet during this process..
- In a bowl, stir together yogurt and vanilla extract. When ready to serve, add some yogurt to granola bowls and, if desired, top with fruit..
- Pretty pretty pretty..
How To Make No Bake Cookies Ingredients in No Bake Cookies. The difference between quick oats and whole. I recommend quick oats for this recipe. Quick oats give (in my opinion) a nicer, chewier. Chewy Cinnamon Oatmeal CookiesFood Lovin Family.