Sugar-Free Date Cookies. Your family will love these healthy date cookies with crunchy pecans–they contain no additional sugar and are sweetened only by dates and banana. "Enjoy the natural sweetness from the dates, the crunch from the pecans, the moisture from the banana, and the satisfaction that you're serving your. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. Sugar free cookies can't be chewy, period.
These Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies are dense, moist, and chewy. They make a great on-the-go breakfast or after school snack option. These Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies are dense, moist, and chewy. You can cook Sugar-Free Date Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Date Cookies
- It’s 90 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 1 grams of Natural salt.
- It’s 35 grams of Canola oil.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 100 grams of total Dried fruit (dates, cranberries).
Cookies that don't have sugar, gluten, or refined sugar, and *don't* require an oven? If you've got a food processor, this sugar-free vegan cookie recipe takes just a few minutes to make, since it only has three ingredients. And, none of those ingredients contain eggs, dairy, gluten or refined sugar, making these cookies vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and, just a little bit. These gluten free date bars are the perfect energizing, on-the-go snack.
Sugar-Free Date Cookies instructions
- Make the dough. Combine the flours, salt, canola oil and water in a bowl and mix until the dough comes together into a ball. Wrap in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Blend the dried fruit into a paste in the food mill (it's easiest if you add a little water). For those of you with a little more willpower, you could try finely chopping the dried fruit with a knife, but you'll probably get tired..
- Split the dough into 3 equal portions and spread 1/3 of the paste over each. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Roll the dough up, while keeping the edges tidy, into a tight roll..
- Slice the roll at 3-4 cm intervals. Re-adjust the shape of the cookies with your hands and line up on a baking tray. Repeat Steps 4-5 with the remaining dough..
- Bake the cookies at 180℃ for 20-30 minutes. You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on the cookies' size. If you turn the cookies over once during baking, they should cook through evenly..
They are full of nutritious ingredients and boast no added sugar. These Oatmeal Walnut Gluten Free Date Bars are seriously dreamy! They make the perfect energizing on-the-go snack, and are a healthy option because they. Packed with heart-healthy pistachios, and mineral and fiber rich naturally sweet dates, these Pistachio Date Cookie Slices are just what I want in a cookie these days – guilt free! The cookies are not too sweet which I like but if you have more of a sweet tooth add two.