Pumpkin Pie Dates Granola Bars.
You can have Pumpkin Pie Dates Granola Bars using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Dates Granola Bars
- You need 2 cups of oats rolled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 20 of dates regular pitted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peacans chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cranberries dried.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tbsps of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger grated (optional).
- It’s 6 tbsps of water warm.
Pumpkin Pie Dates Granola Bars step by step
- Boil dates for 10 mins, then remove..
- Combine oats, cranberries, peacans and pumpkin seeds in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix chia and flax meal with warm water and stir into a paste..
- Pour chia and flax paste, pumpkin purée and dates into processor and grind until thick..
- Add this mixture into oats mixture..
- Add in spices and honey and combine well..
- Dump mixture into a wax paper lined 9"x7" shallow baking pan and press firmly into pan..
- Bake for 30 mins..