Dates Malai Kulfi. Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat! Creamy Malai Kufi is a delicious summer treat! Made with simple ingredients, this eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom.
Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but rewarding process of condensing. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and Eating kulfi is like heaven during summer though you can enjoy it any day. The texture of the it is rich. You can have Dates Malai Kulfi using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates Malai Kulfi
- It’s 100 gm of Pitted dates.
- It’s 60 gm of Walnuts and pistachios chopped.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 gm of Fresh cream or whipped cream.
Malai Kulfi- a frozen Indian milk dessert. Traditionally kulfi is made by reducing full fat milk and then your choice of nuts ,sugar and flavors are added and then it is set in aluminium or earthen ware molds. Home » Recipes » Malai Kulfi. How to make Malai Kulfi -.
Dates Malai Kulfi instructions
- Wash the dates thoroughly and cook them along with the milk to make them soft for 10 to 12 mins on medium flame..
- Let it cool down completely. Make a puree of this in a blender..
- After this, fold in the cream slowly until well combined..
- Now mix in the dry fruits. Freeze them for a couple of hours until set and enjoy these creamy delicious low calorie beauties..
- No sugar added. Absolutely healthy and low in calories. What more can one ask for guys ?.
A sinful dessert made out of reduced milk. Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. traditionally kulfi recipes are always prepared by evaporating thick sweetened and flavoured milk. this evaporated milk is later chilled in kulfi moulds or kulfi matkas to have milk for creamy malai kulfi.