Dates and mango ice cream. This mango ice-cream will whisk your mind away on a virtual tropical vacay! The taste of the sweet mangoes takes me back to when we used to visit Thailand. Toes in the water by the poolside bar and sipping on delicious mango smoothies (with the odd Tom yum iced tea throw in there as well!).
The hardest part is the wait. Garnish with additional cubed mango or other fruit of your choice, if desired. Yay – wonderful to know you loved the mango ice cream bars too. You can cook Dates and mango ice cream using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates and mango ice cream
- Prepare 1 cup of dates pulp.
- Prepare 200 ml of amul fresh cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 of cashews chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of raisin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tutti frutti.
- You need 2 tsp of butter Scott granuals.
- You need Half of cup milk.
Haha yes, aside from tinkering there was reason behind it. I want my ice cream bars to be a little firmer, whereas I want the ice cream to be slightly more 'scoopable' very soon after coming out of the freezer. In which case, dates help with that process. More Tips for Best Mango Ice Cream.
Dates and mango ice cream step by step
- Dates soaked in milk and mashed..
- After mashed grind well and make a puree..
- Mix all ingredients and pour a airtight container..
- Set in a freezer 6 to 8 hours..
- After 8 hours serve ice cream..
This is because using plain pureed mango that hasn't been reduced has a much higher water content and the water is what causes the icicles. Our ode to the tropical flavors of South America combines sweet mango ice cream and slices of juicy mango for a simply perfect treat. Please see packaging for the most current Ingredient Statement and Nutrition Fact Panel information. The Homemade Mango Ice cream Recipe is a simple quick and delicious ice cream that you can make at home, with fresh natural ingredients. When you make ice creams at home, you know what goes into the ice cream and makes it extra special for your family and friends.