Date's kulfi cake with mango. Mango Kulfi Recipe with step by step photos. Summers and kulfi go together for us. Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made from milk and mango puree.
Mango Kulfi is an Indian style No Cook No Churn Mango Ice cream which is Eggless, creamy and enriched with fresh mangoes. This Instant Mango Kulfi Ice cream. Mango kulfi is the Indian version of Mango Ice Cream and is one treat that you wouldn't want to miss when mangoes are in season! You can have Date's kulfi cake with mango using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date's kulfi cake with mango
- You need of For sponge cake-.
- You need 25-30 of Date's (seedless).
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s of Mango pieces for garnishing.
- It’s of For kulfi-.
- Prepare 100 gms of dates.
- Prepare 60 gm of Dryfruits chopped.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk-.
- Prepare 100 gm of Fresh cream or whipped cream.
Hot days calls for frozen treats and there's nothing quite like homemade kulfi aka the Indian version of ice cream! This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango. Mango kulfi was one of my favorite treats when I was a little kid. Mango kulfi was one of my favorite treats when I was a little kid.
Date's kulfi cake with mango instructions
- For cake- Chop the dates and soak in milk overnight. And preheat the oven at 220°C for 10 mins..
- Blend the soaked dates, milk and sugar and bring it to a smooth paste. Shift it to a bowl and add oil to it. Now add the flour gradually and mix it..
- Line a butter paper on a baking tin. Pour the batter in it..
- Bake at 180° C for 35 mins or until the toothpick doesn't come out clean. Take out and let it cool for half an hour..
- For kulfi- Wash the dates thoroughly and cook them along with the milk to make them soft for 10-12 mins on medium flame..
- Let it cool down completely. Make a puree of this in a blender..
- Fold this puree in the cream slowly until well combined. Now mix in the dryfruits..
- Freeze them in a baking tin for a couple of hours until set..
- Now it's placing time.. Set the kulfi above the cake.. Garnish it with mango pieces..
This cake – which I've made a few times for my mom's birthday – is based on my mango kulfi cupcakes, but has been spruced up with the addition of saffron to the cake batter and pistachios between the layers and on top of the cake to. Fresh mangoes, saffron and cardamom make this mango kulfi recipe better than any store bought kulfi. This mango kulfi with condensed milk involves one additional step of cooking pureed mangoes and then incorporating into the kulfi recipe. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Once you try these homemade mango Kulfi, you will never go back to the store-bought ones that are packed with so many un-pronounced ingredients and additives.