Dates Walnuts Healthy kulfi. Walnuts provide healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals — and that's just the beginning of how they may support your health. Kulfi is a tasty Indian ice cream. There are lot of ways to prepare it with different ingredients.
Consuming walnuts lowers the LDL (bad) cholesterol & improves heart health. Dates are sweet fruits of the date palm tree. Nutritional Facts of Healthy Kulfi, Calories in Healthy Kulfi. by Tarla Dalal. You can have Dates Walnuts Healthy kulfi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates Walnuts Healthy kulfi
- It’s 1/2 cup of seedless black dates finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of homemade Malai.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted and Chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blanched,roasted and Chopped Almonds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted and coarsely crushed saunf.
Walnuts can be a nutritious snack and a hearty, delicious addition to a wide variety of recipes, from baked goods to savory dishes. Walnuts are an excellent source of polyunsaturated fat—a healthy fat that can boost heart health and provide other benefits. This Eggless Dates and Walnut Cake is super soft, even though there are no eggs in it. (obviously, thats why its termed Eggless right. 😉 stupid me) C. Surprisingly moist cake. all thanks to dates.
Dates Walnuts Healthy kulfi instructions
- Heat a pan and cook dates till softens now add milk cook till it thickens.
- Add coco powder and stir till it thickens.
- Soften malai by adding milk and mix gently.
- Cool mixture of date and milk and with blender make it soft like milkshake add malai,walnuts,Almonds..
- Add saunf powder and mix well fill in airtight container and freeze for 5 to 6 hrs.
- After 6 hrs kulfi is ready to serve..
A crumbly and nutty cake E. Another element of surprise is that it hardly takes any preparation time. Discover how walnuts, almonds and other nuts can help lower your cholesterol when eaten as part of a balanced diet. Eating nuts as part of a healthy diet may be good for your heart. Nuts contain unsaturated fatty acids and other nutrients.