Sugarfree Dates And Nuts Bars. Everything from sugar-free peppermints to licorice, freshness guaranteed. The Best Sugar Free Nut Bars Recipes on Yummly Mix the eggs, vanilla and nuts.
The other challenge is getting the sugar-free granola bars to stay together. Regular ones typically use a syrup, such as rice syrup or honey, but those are obviously out for low carb granola bars. Fortunately, we can use fiber syrup instead. You can cook Sugarfree Dates And Nuts Bars using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugarfree Dates And Nuts Bars
- It’s 100 gms of Chopped dates.
- It’s 100 gms of Figs chopped and soaked in water for 2 to 3 hours.
- It’s 50 gms of Chopped cashewnuts.
- Prepare 50 gms of Chopped almonds.
- You need 50 gms of Chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 25 gms of Chopped pistachios.
- It’s 50 gms of Grated dry coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
When I discovered it, my idea for homemade sugar-free granola bars finally became possible. Because dates are so sweet, dates provide the perfect natural alternative to added sugars in any date recipe. In fact, dates are such a great source of natural sugar, they have been processed to make natural sweeteners such as date juice, date sugar, dehydrated dates, date paste, ground dates, and even diced dates that you can add to recipes you want to sweeten up naturally. They are the ultimate gluten-free, vegan and sugar free protein-packed snack to keep you satisfied between meals!
Sugarfree Dates And Nuts Bars instructions
- Assemble the Ingredients;.
- Firstly grind dates and figs into coarse paste..
- Heat a pan and dry roast the poppy seeds for 2 minutes. Keep aside..
- Now take 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and add cashewnuts almonds walnuts and pistachios..
- Roast on low flame for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add dry coconut and roast 1 to 2 more minutes. Then transfer them in a bowl..
- Now add 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and add dates and figs paste and roast for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add roasted nuts and and 1 tbsp poppy seeds and mix well until everything is properly combined. Then form into a dough ball..
- Now spread the mixture into the greased baking tin..
- Garnish with rest of the poppy seeds..
- With spatula flatten in a tin until it looks fairly even throughout..
- Place tin in freezer for at least 2 to 3 hours..
- Remove from freezer and slice into bars..
Cool bars on a wire rack. Today I'm sharing with you something on the healthier side. After the sweet rolls, chocolatey cookies and rich cheesecakes that I've been sharing with you lately, we all need something we can eat and feel good about afterwards. Gluten free, grain free, sugar free and dairy free. All Natural Fruit and Nut Granola Bars.