Tomato chutney with dates and aam papad (mango bars). Sweet tomato chutney is one of the best Indian relishes. This chutney recipe is made in the Bengali style with mango aam papad. Bengali Tomato Khejur Chutney Recipe with step by step photos.
Sweet tomato chutney is one of the best Indian relish. As water starts to release from tomato, add amshotto or mango candies, dates and stir for a minute or two. Sunshine mango papad after you leave the room or kitchen, anywhere can put the plate, the plate of mango papad in the kitchen you completely covered with thin cloth. You can have Tomato chutney with dates and aam papad (mango bars) using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato chutney with dates and aam papad (mango bars)
- It’s 5-6 of ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 7-8 of dates.
- It’s 1/4 cup of aam papad cubed.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need as needed of Dry roast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of methi.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard oil.
Tomato chutney recipe for south Indian breakfasts like idli, dosa, pesarattu, pongal or roti, paratha. Spicy, tangy and flavorful tomato chutney. In the onion tomato chutney recipe, the amount of onions, tomatoes and red chilies can also be altered to suit ones taste. The color of the chutney may.
Tomato chutney with dates and aam papad (mango bars) step by step
- Cut and boil tomatoes with little salt and 1/4th cup water.Dry roast the mustard,fennel and methi seeds alongwith 1 broken dry red chilli.Grind to a fine powder and preserve in an airtight container for use in other chutneys.Chop dates and cube aam papad (tasty mango bars).Dates can be substituted with 1 tbsp raisins.Heat 1 tsp oil and sprinkle 1 broken dry red chilli and 1/4 th tsp mustard seeds.When they crackle,add the boiled tomato.Add sugar depending on sourness of tomatoes..
- The tomatoes are already soft.So no need to add extra water.Add dates and cubed aam papad.Dates and aam papad should be just soft but not overcooked.The chutney should be thick.Sprinkle 1/2 tsp dry roasted masala.Toss,cool and serve chilled as a sweet ending to a sumptuous lunch or dinner.Deep fried papad goes very well with chutney.This chutney can be preserved for 4-5 days..
Packaging: IndianJadiBooti Products comes in our Branded Packaging. We do not comprise on the quality and provides only the. Her Tomato chutney or tomato chaatni was really good, studded with raisins, dates and aam shotto, it tasted heavenly. The aam shotto or aam papad/dried sweet mango slices is another delicious addition to the I have also made tomato chutney with cranberries when they are in season, the. The BEST EVER Mango Chutney recipe!