Dates and Peanut bar. We Put A Nutty Twist On This Mighty Snack: A Multigrain Bar Made With Whole Grains! This delicious, no-bake date bar recipe is gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar-free. These Peanuts Go On A Date Bars are an example of our phenomenal cupid-like skills.
Because dates are so sweet, dates provide the perfect natural alternative to added sugars in any date recipe. But, I have had so much fun preparing for my sisters bridal. These bars are the real deal. You can cook Dates and Peanut bar using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates and Peanut bar
- You need Half of cup of dates de-seeded n chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare Half of cup of peanut/groundnut.
- Prepare 1 of teaspn bakinh pwdr.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 125 of grm of margarine or butter.
- You need 3 tbspn of sugar.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
These granola bars are super easy to make, but I want to note a couple of things about the method! Soak your dates: Seriously, in my first trial run of this recipe I did not soak my dates and it did not go well. Optional step: For deeper, more peanuty flavor, roast the peanuts before making the bars. Sweet dates, crunchy peanuts and dark chocolate topping.
Dates and Peanut bar instructions
- Mix ur margarine wt sugar,egg,baking pwdr n flour..
- Add de-seeded chopped dates.
- Roast groundnut for 3-5 mins until gold in colour,crush it wt a grinder or mortar n add into the dough..
- Allow 2 rest in the fridge for 30mins,bring it out roll n cut into square shapes sprinkle groundnut on top n bake..
Other granola bars are best made using a food processor. These kinds of bars are often made with sticky dates which need to be processed down into a paste. To make these oatmeal date granola bars, you'll need a food processor. Unsweetened coconut flakes, dried pineapple, and chopped macadamia nuts are added. This is a filling, nutritious bar with healthy carbs and fats.