Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars. Find Deals on Chia Oats in Breakfast Foods on Amazon. Stir well, cover and put in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, toss on some fruit and a few nuts and bam, your breakfast is ready.
Balance, or, as I like to say, "just a taste" is the theme around here. This recipe is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company. I want you to know that nutritious breakfasts AND easy non-stressful mornings can be found in the form of something magical and beautiful called chia overnight oats, and do we love oats for this or what? You can cook Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 15-18 of dates, soaked overnight & pitted.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
Rolled oats, chia seeds, and cacao nibs make up the base of this breakfast bowl. Although chia seeds don't provide any flavor, when soaked in liquids, it adds a great deal of texture. When chia seeds absorb moisture, it turns jelly-like, similar to pudding. Yeah the chocolate one can be a little rich and "chocolatey" for first thing in the morning – if you're making it for dessert, it's nice as well if you replace the oats with more chia seeds and a little extra liquid and make a chocolate chia pudding (pretty much the same thing, but without the oats), tastes a little like chocolate.
Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars step by step
- Dry roast oats, chia seeds, flax seeds and sesame seeds separately and set aside to cool. Blend the oats and chia seeds into a fine powder..
- Blend the dates along with some water into a fine paste. Mix with all the other ingredients. Transfer to a plate lined with butter paper. Press it down evenly with your hands or a spatula..
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Cut into desired shapes and store in an air tight container or Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for a quick breakfast any day..
Mix the milk and honey in a bowl. Add the chia seeds and oatmeal. Stir well to mix all the ingredients, then cover it. By HurdBird; Steel-Cut Oats with Pumpkin and Spice (Overnight Method) Overnight steel-cut oatmeal with pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice is a warm and comforting breakfast to make for cold winter mornings. Yogurt adds extra protein and creaminess.