Non bake date, cashew and almond protein packed bars. Packed with protein, loaded with cashew nuts and topped with shredded coconut, these raw snack bars are filling. Made without dates or any dried fruits, they are completely sugar free and taste like a cashew cookie bar! These easy, simple, no-bake protein bars are the perfect on-the-go snack or post-workout fuel up.
For a riff on these nutritious bars, try out homemade Larabars recipe too! There are plenty of healthy snacks that you don't need to cook or bake. No-bake snacks like a 'no-bake' cookie recipe, to regular old dips should be in every parents cookbook. You can cook Non bake date, cashew and almond protein packed bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Non bake date, cashew and almond protein packed bars
- Prepare 200 g of pitted dates.
- Prepare 200 g of almonds.
- You need 200 g of cashews.
- Prepare 100 g of 85% dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
How to Make Healthy Chocolate Caramel Bars with Dates. Transfer and press into lined pan; set aside. Make the caramel layer: In a small blender, combine. Stir until you have a ball of "dough." Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared baking dish.
Non bake date, cashew and almond protein packed bars step by step
- Chop some of your nuts finely, keeping some whole for added texture..
- Blitz your dates until sticky and add them to your nuts in a mixing bowl..
- Melt a tbsp of honey and add to the mixture. Mix well to form a firm mix..
- Place in a lined tin and flatten. Chill in the fridge..
- In the meantime, melt your chocolate over hot water in a suitable dish. Once the nut mix is cold, pour your chocolate over the top and completely cover the mix. Refrigerate until set..
Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips. Allow to cool completely before blending. Stop buying expensive and questionable protein bars! They are the ultimate gluten-free, vegan and sugar free protein-packed snack to keep you satisfied between meals! They're packed with both protein and a good amount of fiber to fuel you post workout.