Chia Date Bars. Heavenly chia date bars that are deliciously good for you! A decadent raw bar rich in natural sweetness from Medjool dates! These homemade chia seed energy bars are simple to make and packed with nutrients!
A decadent raw bar rich in natural sweetness from Medjool dates! Chia Date & Almond Bars Recipe. Last week I made a similar recipe like this one. You can have Chia Date Bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Date Bars
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 7-8 of dates, soaked overnight & pitted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- It’s As per taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios.
- You need 1 tbsp. of raisins.
My husband loved the bars so much that I played around with the ingredients and made a different variation: Chia Date. Chocolate Chia Energy Bars. high in antioxidants. wrap individually and take to-go. I should have read the comments first. The bars didn't fully stick together.
Chia Date Bars step by step
- Blend the dates coarsely in the food processor. Mix with all the other ingredients. Transfer to a plate lined with cling film. Press it down evenly with your hands or a spatula..
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Cut into desired shapes and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator..
I think the dates were too dry. These bars are made with five ingredients (dates, PB, peanuts, unsweetened cocoa powder, and ch-ch-ch-chia seeds) and are made in just a few minutes all thanks to your food processor. If your dates are hard or dry, soak them in boiling water for a few. Heavenly chia date bars from Delightful Mom Food. ground cinnamon. dates. coconut oil. chia seeds. raw cashew nuts. vanilla essence (UK). Homemade granola bar recipes will revolutionize your routine.