Date Protein Bars. Real food protein bars with clean, simple ingredients: egg whites, fruits, and nuts. RXBARs are protein bars made with a few simple ingredients that are perfect for breakfast on the go, as. These homemade protein bars are no bake, endlessly customizable energy bars.
Whey isolate protein is great for recovery after exercise. Making your own protein bars allows you to create affordable, delicious and healthy post-workout recovery snacks. Strength & Flavor: The right nutrition anytime and anywhere. You can have Date Protein Bars using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date Protein Bars
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1 scoop (36 g) of protein powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 250 g of pitted dates.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 60 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut butter (optional).
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 90 g of dark chocolate.
High in protein and fiber, along with beneficial fats, these low-sugar bars eat like a treat. Protein bars are nutrition bars that contain a high proportion of protein to carbohydrates/fats. Protein bars are targeted to people who primarily want a convenient source of protein that doesn't require preparation (unless homemade). There are different kinds of food bars to fill different purposes.
Date Protein Bars instructions
- Line a square baking pan or glass dish with baking paper and set it aside..
- Place the oats in a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until ground into a flour..
- Add the protein powder, dates, honey, vanilla, salt, milk, chocolate and peanut butter (optional)..
- Note: soak the dates in hot water for more fudge or date caramel taste..
- Process until the mixture is well combined..
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan or dish and press firmly into an even layer, smoothing the top as much as possible..
- Melt the 90g topping chocolate over a double boiler on the stove. Pour over the mixture evenly..
- Cover with baking paper or lid and place in the refrigerator to chill until firm (about 1 hour)..
- Remove the bars from the pan and slice into 24 rectangular bars..
- Store the bars in a sealed container in the refrigerator..
Protein bars seem like the miracle snack: They promise the protein you need to feed your muscles, while boasting flavors so delicious you'll want to sub them for dessert. Protein level of date bars was optimized using response surface methodology (RSM). Dessert ready in about an hour! Though protein bars can be incredibly convenient, you may wonder whether they're good for you. Many protein bars may be made from dates and dried fruit, nuts and seeds, and whole grains like.