Rice Krispies® date squares. Best if served the same day. This recipe uses: Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal. Grease a deep baking tray or line with greaseproof paper.
Rice Krispies squares have been around for a long time, and there'. Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats adds cocoa powder, dark chocolate, and chocolate chips to this delicious candy-like square. It's hard to resist Rice Krispies Treats®. You can cook Rice Krispies® date squares using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Krispies® date squares
- Prepare 110 g (4 oz) of butter or margarine.
- It’s 110 g (4 oz) of sugar.
- You need 170 g (6 oz) of dates, stoned and chopped.
- You need 55 g (2 oz) of glace cherries, quartered.
- You need 55 g (2 oz) of sultanas.
- Prepare 70 g (2 1/2 oz) of Rice Krispies®.
- It’s 110 g of to 170g (4 to 6 oz) plain chocolate, melted.
They taste so good and they're so easy to make. Because I like them so much, I decided to make Chocolate. Rice Krispies clashed with marshmallow that packs yummy tastes and textures in every bite: Available in four chewy flavours: Chocolate, Marshmallow, Marshmallow Chocolate and Chocolate Carmel. Mélanger avec une cuillère en bois jusqu'à ce que les Marshmallows soient fondus.
Rice Krispies® date squares step by step
- Grease a deep baking tray or line with greaseproof paper..
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt the margarine and stir in the sugar. Add the dates and bring to the boil. Once boiling, remove from the heat and mix in the cherries, sultanas and cereal. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and press into the sides. (don't press down and compress it, it makes it too hard) Chill in the fridge to set..
- 3. Once chilled, spread the melted chocolate on top. Return to the fridge to chill until set..
Hors du feu, ajouter les Rice Krispies® et bien mélanger. This is the recipe that originally was on the back of their cereal box. Growing up, Rice Krispies squares were the treat most often found in our cupboard. Rice Krispies * Date Orange Cookies. Dates and oranges make a heavenly pair.