Dryfruit and chocolate protein bars. Huge Selection of Unsweetened, Freeze-Dried, Organic & More. Our All Natural Protein Bars Provide A Great Source Of Healthy Energy Throughout The Day. Great recipe for Dryfruit and chocolate protein bars.
These protein bars are made of all tasty dry fruits and sweetened with raw jaggery and flavoured with grated coconut 😋 U can have these as evening snacks, as a breakfast meal or as instant. For every chocoholic out there, today's no-bake death by chocolate protein bar recipe is for you. Quest is a sports nutritional brand you can trust to understand your pre and post workout recovery needs, and as such, they have a range of bars to suit your requirements. You can have Dryfruit and chocolate protein bars using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dryfruit and chocolate protein bars
- It’s 2 cups of Dry fruits nuts and.
- You need 2 cups of Corn rice / cereal.
- You need 1 cup of Dates.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of chocolate Mini semisweet chips.
It also comes in a range of delicious sweet flavors to satisfy your cravings including Mocha Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Rise touts its bars as "the simplest protein bar," and it's hard to argue with this trim ingredient list. Each bar contains only three ingredients: almonds, honey and whey protein isolate. Note that if you follow a vegan or dairy-free diet, Rise also has three flavors of a protein bar powered by pea protein instead of whey.
Dryfruit and chocolate protein bars instructions
- Blend everything together in a food processor till you get small chunks that stick together. Simple as that!!.
- Do not make it too grainy..
- Line a rectangular glass dish with cling wrap..
- Put the mixture into the dish and press gently with hands..
- (Optional) You can pour melted chocolate on top of the protein bar mixture and cool them..
- Cover the dish with lid and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight for perfect shape..
- Once set,cut into square pieces and cover each of them in cling wraps and serve or keep refrigerated..
No-bake chocolate protein bars are made with just six ingredients and are the perfect snack for on-the-go, busy days! Mom to Mom Nutrition Katie Serbinski, M. D., is a registered dietitian and millennial mom, blogging about healthy recipes, child and mom nutrition, and motherhood. Aloha bars are plant-based and made with brown-rice protein or a blend of brown rice and pumpkin-seed protein – Chocolate Mint has both. nut bar with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and sugar-free chikki or barfi recipe made with a mix of dry fruits. this.