Banana Blueberry Bars. Blueberry and banana breakfast bars are loaded oats, figs, almonds, and sunflower seeds for a healthy, on-the-go Blueberry Banana Breakfast Bars. My friend and fellow cooking instructor, Katie Mae, came up with these delicious Banana-Blueberry Bars. Banana Blueberry Bars. by Guest Contributor
My Banana Blueberry Bars are one of my favorite whole food vegan treats. They're perfect for breakfast, a convenient snack, or healthy dessert. Complete with walnuts, blueberries and ripe banana, plus no refined-sugars, these heavenly Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Walnut Muffin Bars make for an easy breakfast. You can have Banana Blueberry Bars using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Blueberry Bars
- It’s 1 cup of dates (pitted and halved).
- You need 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 3 cups of rolled oats, divided.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars recipe made healthy with whole wheat flour, oats, applesauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, fresh or frozen blueberries and a hint. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until flour is moistened. Watch how to make this Banana Blueberry Crumble! More Summer Blueberry Recipes You'll Love!
Banana Blueberry Bars step by step
- In a small bowl, soak dates in apple juice for 10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper with the sides covered. Cut slits in the corners of the paper to overlap and lie flat..
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of the rolled oats with cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix and set aside..
- Place the remaining 1 cup of rolled oats, bananas, and vanilla extract into a blender..
- Remove the dates from the apple juice and set aside. Strain the juice to add to the blender and blend until smooth..
- Add the dates to the blender and pulse a few times until the dates are in small pieces..
- Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredient bowl. Mix well..
- Stir in the blueberries and walnuts..
- Using a spatula, pour the batter into the baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving..
This Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal is easy to make and perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast or Honey: Sweetens the blueberry banana oatmeal. Gently fold in blueberries and banana. Homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Bars! by Chocolate Covered Katie. Whether it's blueberry muffins, blueberry banana bread, a cobbler, cookies, or pancakes, the juiciness and flavor of All that said, these blueberry crumb bars drove me a little bit crazy as I tested them. These Lemon Blueberry Crumble Bars are gluten-free and made with whole and healthy ingredients.