Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies. Discover all the Benefits that you might get if you include it in your routine. What makes this banana bread healthy? We need no excuses to share banana recipes.
It is low calorie, low fat, and doesn't taste like it. The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe. You can cook Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies
- It’s 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour (can replace with whole wheat).
- You need 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of small or 2 large bananas.
- It’s 10 of dates.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbs of coconut (or vegetable) oil.
- You need of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of unsweetened coconut flakes (optional).
This is my all-time favorite banana bread recipe. It is moist and full of rich banana flavor. With their natural sweetness and softness, bananas add bright flavor and irresistible texture. These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes.
Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Blend bananas, honey and dates in a food processor.
- Pour the banana mixture in the dry ingredients. Add eggs (lightly beaten) and oil.
- Mix all. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Add and mix additional toppings if any..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 125 C in a greased tray or cookie sheet..
- These may not spread so you will have to shape them before baking..
Banana Nut Overnight Oats from The Healthy Maven. Banana Bread Overnight Oatmeal from The Roasted Root. Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Cups from Hummusapien. Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Waffles from Food Pleasure and Health. Baked Banana Oatmeal Cups from Eating Bird Food.