Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars. This low carb protein bar recipe will be your new favorite snack to keep in your fridge and enjoy all week long. Customizable depending on what protein powder you use. We've essentially swapped carbs common in traditional pizza crust.
Treat yourself to a protein bar for a fraction of the price! These homemade protein bars taste amazing, almost like a brownie without the guilt. Now place the oats in a mixing bowl and add in the cinnamon and chocolate whey protein powder. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Prepare 1 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 Cup of protein powder (preferably chocolate).
- You need 1/2 Cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 8-10 of dates.
- Prepare 1 Cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare of Almond milk (if mixture needs to stick together more).
- Prepare 1 Cup of sliced or crushed almonds.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of dark chocolate, small chunks.
Providing protein, fiber and the taste you love; Atkins Bars are a delicious, convenient and nutritious way to stay satisfied until your next meal. You'll need a food processor to grind the dates (find them in the refrigerated section at Trader Joe's or at Costco by the fresh fruit) plus a handful of ingredients like peanuts, walnuts, and protein powder that you likely. Protein-packed power on the go – the Infowars Life Protein Bars are perfect as meal alternatives, pre or post-workout snacks or fuel for when you need it! Looking for the Vanilla Coconut flavor?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars instructions
- In a food processor, add oats, protein powder, cocoa, dates, peanut butter and honey. Blend until becomes firm paste.
- If mixture is too crumbly, add almond milk till firm.
- Once blended, spoon out into large bowl and fold in dark chocolate and almonds..
- Using a glass baking dish, spoon out mixture evenly and press flat with spatula. Let freeze for 20-30 mins..
- Cut into equal sized bars and store in air tight container in fridge.
Soy protein isolate, cane syrup*, cane sugar*, brown rice syrup*, palm kernel oil, vegetable glycerin, unsweetened. They are moist without being overly chewy and packs in a deliciously rich taste. The top countries of suppliers are Canada, China, and. Quest Nutrition is on a mission to make the foods you crave work for you not against you. That's why we only use complete dairy-based proteins to provide your body with all nine of the essential amino acids it needs.