Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. Baked Goods & Desserts Cookies Gluten Free. If you are an Acai fanatic just like me, you will love this recipe! For the toasted coconut chips, I suggest using Dang Foods.
This time I added coconut and chocolate chips! Coconut Oil Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesWanna Come With. Coconut Oatmeal Cookies No Sugar Recipes. You can have Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Gluten-free rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sambazon acai juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dang toasted coconut chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Buckwheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut shreds.
- It’s 5 of Medjool dates.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Vegan Breakfast Oatmeal CookiesThe Belly Rules The Mind. Categories: Oatmeal Cookie Cookie Oatmeal Recipes Coconut Recipes Fruit Low Sodium. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. If you love coconut, and you love oatmeal cookies – then do I have a treat for you!
Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F on convection..
- Mix oats, flour, coconut chips & shreds, and flours in a large bowl..
- Process/blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Thoroughly mix both together..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through..
These are without a doubt and with much acclamation the best cookies you'll ever taste. Ultra chewy coconut oatmeal cookies with puddles of dark chocolate chunks and flakes of sweet coconut. Seriously the best chocolate chip oatmeal cookies you'll ever have! Chewy Oatmeal Coconut Cookies recipe-a thin, soft chewy cookie with the great taste of coconut! A Chewy Oatmeal Cookie is even better.