Cacao Honey Nut Bars. Honey Mama's are honey-cocoa bars made from five nutrient-rich ingredients. We make each flavor from the same delicious base of raw honey, unrefined coconut oil, cocoa powder, Himalayan pink salt, and sprouted almonds, shredded coconut, or sesame seeds. Cacao Honey Nut Bars An easy snack alternative, something sweet and easy when you're on the run.
This nut bar is the perfect snack, dessert, or side. These will satisfy sugar cravings, and take the place of processed protein or candy. I have not read anything about cooked honey being harmful for your health. You can cook Cacao Honey Nut Bars using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cacao Honey Nut Bars
- You need 2 cup of Cashews.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Pitted Dates.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cacao.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s of Water.
The only effect from cooking is that you would be losing some of the nutrients in the raw honey. The only bars I have that are no-bake are fruit/nut bars (like Larabars). The Best Healthy Honey Nut Bars Recipes on Yummly Made with Dutch process cocoa powder, CocoNoNut is so smooth and delicate you might not be able to set it down! "Forget almonds – give me more coconut!
Cacao Honey Nut Bars instructions
- Place cashews, dates, coconut, cacao and honey in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until combined.
- Add honey and blend.
- If needed add small amounts of water to make the mixture thick and sticky (it should hold together). Taste mixture, if too bitter add extra honey.
- When consistency is right place mixture into a lined slice pan and cover in the fridge for 40 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Take out of refrigerator and cut into 12 small bars. Enjoy!.
Then, adding in nuts, seeds, dried fruit , and a sprinkle of cacao powder or cacao nibs provides the flavor and nutrients you need in a well balanced energy bar. Made with Dutch process cocoa powder, CocoNoNut is so smooth and delicate you might not be able to set this one down! Ingredients: Single origin alkalized cocoa, raw local honey, medium shred coconut, unrefined coconut In a food processor or high-powered blender, combine cacao or cocoa powder and almonds and pulse until it forms a fine crumbly meal; it should be difficult to detect the almonds. Add honey and coconut oil to a small sauce-pot and bring to a boil. This post is dedicated to the most important person in the world to me: my mom. 🙂 No offense, Erik! 😉 He's such a spotlight hog!