Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake. Starter Kits, Sampler Packs & Accessories Also Available. Find Out How To Make Cheesecake At Home. I would describe it as airy, fluffy, creamy, not too sweet, and rather refreshing!
This recipe comes enhanced with a burst of antioxidant-rich matcha green tea powder. Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake Dana kuwait. I would describe it as airy, fluffy, creamy, not too sweet, and rather refreshing! You can cook Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake
- It’s of Crust:.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of pitted packed dates.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of molasses.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plant based milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold pressed coconut oil.
Its date and pistachio crust is topped with a luxurious matcha and lime cheesecake filling. Garnish with a few limes, if you're feeling really fancy. Raw Matcha Lime Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free] This recipe is very similar to my Chia and Almond Raw Cheesecake Bars where the base is made from Granola and the filling is made largely with cashew nuts and a bit of protein powder. The main difference is in the flavour, in that for these bars I added some fresh lime and Matcha.
Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake step by step
- Soak cashews in boiling hot water, while that sets blend the crust ingredients in a food processor..
- Press the crust into a pie pan, drain the cashew and blend them with the rest of the filling ingredients except for matcha..
- Take out half of the blended filling and place it in a bowl, and add matcha to the rest and blend..
- Now, pour the plain filling on the pie crust, then the matcha filling, and blend them together with a chopstick to create flower shapes..
- Freeze the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, take it out, and slice it, then place it in the fridge, and enjoy it whenever..
Think of a key lime pie with a Matcha twist. Our vegan key lime pie recipe is quick and easy to make as well as being gluten free too! And did we mention no baking is involved either? We have made our fair share of raw dessert cheesecakes before (think back to our vegan blueberry cheesecake, or lemon cheesecake squares) and they are some of our favourite. But today's Raw Matcha Cheesecake Bars Recipe happens to be no-bake.