Coconut Dates Ice Cream. Have I ever told you I used to subsist on ice cream as a child? This ice cream just screams vanilla, infused with both vanilla bean and vanilla extract. Not only does this combination add more flavor, the extract (which typically contains alcohol) helps.
This is a very luscious coconut ice cream. The only thing I will do different next time is put the flaked coconut in the blender/processor with the milk and cream of coconut. This fast and easy recipe is for Choco ice cream made form cocoa, dates and coconut milk. You can cook Coconut Dates Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Dates Ice Cream
- You need 2 can of full fat Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 15 of pitted Dates.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This coconut date ice cream only uses two ingredients – coconut and dates. It's paleo and vegan friendly, and really easy to make. This coconut ice cream is no joke. Not only is it dairy-free but it's completely vegan, too.
Coconut Dates Ice Cream instructions
- Refridgerate the can for atleast 2 days. Shake the coconut milk can well and pour it into a bowl. It should be very thick and creamy..
- Stir in the vanilla extract..
- Blend the dates with the water till it forms a paste. If you want a chunky ice cream, don't blend it for too long..
- Mix the dates paste into the coconut milk mixture. It will thin down just a little bit now..
- Pour it into a deep airtight container and place in freezer..
- REMEMBER: Every 15-20 minutes, go and stir up the base to break the big ice crystals. (or it will be a block of ice).
- Tip: If your ice cream gets too hard, just put it in the fridge and let it loosen. Then, slowly freeze again (be careful this time! ).
It's ultra-creamy with a sweet coconut flavor that only gets better topped with toasted coconut. We love it with the real vanilla bean, but you can easily use an additional teaspoon of vanilla extract if you don't. Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream is easy to make and INSANELY delicious. This vanilla coconut ice cream is as good as it gets. It's super creamy and full of rich vanilla flavor and just a hint of coconut in the background.