Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars. Healthy energy bar recipe oatmeal – These Energy Bars are the most decadent yet healthy thing to emerge from my kitchen this week. Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal is an absolutely delicious, healthy, and easy breakfast or brunch favorite! Tastes like pineapple upside down cake!
These bars are a great way to get a jump start on your day or to help you power through those sluggish, even humid, afternoons. Keep that oven off and whip up a healthy snack bar for you family with this recipe of chocolate chip no bake oatmeal date nut bars. These no bake snack bars are one of the best date recipes you can make! You can cook Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Rolled oats.
- You need 1 packed cup of Pitted dates.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- Prepare 1 cup of Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
Sweet, chewy, and wholesome bars are chock full of nuts and have no No-bake snacks like a 'no-bake' cookie recipe, to regular old dips should be in every parents cookbook. Today we are sharing this no-bake date bar. Packed with oats and nuts, these energy bites are the type of wholesome treat you can feel good Unfortunately, my enthusiasm for healthy eating is not shared by my family — especially the kids How to make energy bites. To begin, place the oats and nuts in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars step by step
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
I've decided that my life mission. These chewy No Bake Energy Bars are rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamins. This easy no bake healthy snack is also gluten-free and vegan. It does not really matter what type as long as it is able to process some nuts and dried fruits. So throw the prunes, dates and almond in your food processor.