Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Be the first to review this recipe. Peach Desserts With Fresh Peaches Recipes.
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert (low calorie AND low carb). Frozen Strawberry Desserts Raspberry Desserts Frozen Desserts Frozen Cake Frozen Fruit Frozen Treats Easy No Bake Desserts Köstliche Desserts Summer Desserts. Easy dessert recipes for brownies, cakes, cheesecakes & more! You can have Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
- You need 1 package (8 oz.) of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 (6 oz.) cartons of peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener.
- It’s 1/2 (8 oz.) of container frozen, light whipped dessert topping.
- You need 1 cup of chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and.
- Prepare of chopped; or one 8-¼ oz. can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained (if frozen).
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves (optional).
- It’s of Fresh berries (optional).
Whether you want to make a pie or fluffy cupcakes, these are the dessert ideas you need! No Bake Peach Jello Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!! I have some frozen peach slices, but not cool-whip or other similar product to use, so I won't be making this for a bit, but it sure does look delicious, and sounds great on a hot day. Frozen Peaches With Strawberries and Mint.
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt..
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth..
- Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries..
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish..
- Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm..
- To serve:.
- Let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly..
Poaching peaches then freezing them for a short time is like a shortcut to making sorbet. This icebox cake starts in your freezer, then moves to the fridge for easier cutting. Is it technically a frozen dessert? This frozen dessert showcases both blueberries and strawberries and has a refreshing lemon flavor. When I'm planning party menus, I appreciate dessert recipes like this; you can make and freeze it up to two weeks before serving.